Wine 0.9.33 Released
This is release 0.9.33 of Wine, a free implementation of Windows on Unix.
What's new in this release:
- Many Direct3D fixes and performance improvements.
- More comctl32 tests and some bug fixes.
- Compatibility improvements in cmd.exe.
- Still more fixes to builtin OLE.
- Support for process control on Solaris.
- Lots of bug fixes.
Because of lags created by using mirrors, this message may reach you
before the release is available at the public sites. The sources will
be available from the following locations:
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
You will find documentation on
If you fix something, please submit a patch; instructions on how to do
this can be found at http://www.winehq.org/site/sending_patches