The HowTo documents and code examples available on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Use at your own risk.
We suggest the following precautions before executing any instructions.
- Take a full backup of the system.
- Thoroughly read the HowTo documentation and understand the end result.
- When modifying configuration files consider making a copy prior to issuing a change.
- For future reference it is a good idea to keep a Change Log of all system modifications.
- Instead is using root, use 'sudo' to execute commands requiring escalated privileges.
Our HowTo Guides
- Steps are outlined in numbered order, be sure to follow them accordingly.
- To distinguish a Command from Configuration, we also use colours for easy identification.