We're always receptive to hearing from individuals interested in contributing towards the Linux community or furthering development on our Open Source projects.
If you're a Technical Writer with solid knowledge of Linux and proficiency in writing engaging, original content we'd like to hear from you.
Ideal candidates are...
- Experienced with writing Linux How-To guides or product review articles.
- Able to explain technical details in a concise, accurate and simplified manner.
- Proficient with content editing and basic markup.
- Fluent in English language.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Able to provide examples of content you've written when contacting us.
Open Source Developer
We're currently not working on any new Open Source projects.
- Please check back at a later date.